Assisted Living Olympia WA and the Surrounding Area
Whether or not you are looking for assisted living in Olympia WA, it’s important to know when it is time to seek professional advice. If you are considering assisted living in Olympia WA or the surrounding area, I’m here to guide you and help you make the right choices.
Are you starting to see signs that things just might not be okay anymore with Mom or Dad? Is she depressed and lonely or perhaps simply not taking care of herself? Does Dad forget to do important things like turn off the oven or take his medication? How do you know when your loved one needs more help? It’s easy to miss the warning signs that your parent, family member or loved one needs additional services and care. If you are seeing any of the following issues you should consider seeking professional advice about the right type of assisted living services.
- The refrigerator contains spoiled food or is empty.
- Your loved one is losing weight.
- Your parent has unexplained bruising and injuries.
- The house is untidy and unclean. House hold chores are neglected: trash not taken out, dishes not washed, floor not vacuumed, lawn not mowed, etc.
- Personal hygiene is being neglected; failure to change clothes, body odor.
- Forgetfulness about everyday things such as appointments, taking medications, turning off the oven, etc.
- Falls, bruising, and other accidents.
- Change in behavior and mood. Depression and loneliness are common.
You are not alone. I can help and advise you with recommendations for assisted living in Olympia, WA.