If you are considering an Adult Family Home in Olympia WA or nearby, we can help you choose the right home. Adult Family Homes provide assisted care in a home environment for a small number of people. They offer room and board, laundry, supervision and help with daily care as well as personal needs. It’s a cost effective option worth considering when you or your loved one needs more care.
Questions to consider when choosing an Adult Family Home in Olympia WA:
- What type of help is available for personal care and medical needs?
- Will they remind my Dad to take his medications?
- How flexible is the schedule for personal care and daily activities such as meals
- Does Mom have to get up at a certain time of day?
- Are there meal choices?
- What if I don’t like what is being served?
- Is there transportation available for appointments, shopping, going to church, visiting friends?
- What types of activities are available?
- Are the activities the types of things my loved one likes to do?
- How much room is there for personal furniture and belongings?
- Are there any restrictions such as visiting hours?
- Will my grandchildren be able to visit after school?
Choosing the right residential living option can make the transition to assisted care easier and provide the peace of mind that you or your loved one will have the assistance you need 24 hours a day. We represent several hand-picked Adult Family Homes in the Olympia, WA area. Let us help you find the right home.