What services can you expect at a typical assisted living setting in Olympia, WA?
As you research assisted living in Olympia, WA and nearby areas you may ask yourself, “What type of services can I expect in a typical assisted living environment? “ “Which assisted living facility in Olympia, WA will meet my needs?”
Common assisted living services include:
- Three well balanced meals a day
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with activities of daily living including eating, dressing, personal care and hygiene (bathing, brushing teeth, etc.), using the bathroom, and walking/wheel chair transportation
- Medication administration assistance
- Exercise programs, recreational activities and special events
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and other needs
- 24 hour supportive care for routine and unexpected needs
- In room emergency call system
- Health management with routine access to medical doctors and licensed nurses
- 24 hour security system
If you have other needs not listed above it is important to make a note and verify that the assisted living facility you are considering can accommodate your special circumstances. Choosing the right assisted living facility can be stressful. We can help! Contact us at http://assistedliving-options.com/ and we’ll help you successfully navigate the assisted living choices in Olympia WA and the surrounding area.